Agent's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AgentYBABR, Jun 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. AgentYBABR

Expand Collapse

• Minecraft Username: AgentYBABR
    • When were you banned? February of 2019
    • Who banned you? Wolf
    • What did you do to deserve this ban? Taking items from a chest in a WIP area. (Thought it was generated loot)
    • Why should we unban you? I feel that the moderator at the time was having a bad day and didnt think to hear my side of the story. I can see that the moderator was on edge due to the fact that my friends were also banned at the time just because they were next to me. We didn't bother playing in this server due to the lack of understanding shown by the moderator. But here I am, over a year later, willing to actually experience what the server has to offer.
    • Have you learned your lesson? Patience is a virtue. Maybe I have mistreated the mod for a false accusation at the time; I apologize for that if such was the case, and promise to be less spontaneous even if falsely accused. I have nothing more to say other than I was and still am willing to abide by all written rules.

I hope this message does not come off as aggressive. I wish for this to be solved with civility. Thanks in advance.

2. AgentYBABR

Expand Collapse

The Moderator, or supervisor, who banned me is SkywardWolves.

3. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

God of Chaos
    With ban appeals, we expect the player to be sorry about their transgressions. You, however, seem to not be sorry about your griefing activity (which by the way is explicitly written in the rules) and instead point the blame on Sky. Despite it being over a year since your ban. I would have to deny this appeal.

4. Sky

Sky
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    At first I was sympathetic considering the time that has passed since your ban. However I can see that your tone in this post was "blame everyone except yourself". Secondly, the rules for instances like stealing and griefing are written, and have been written since 2016 when Linebeck and I founded this server. we made the rules, and we enforce them. You broke the written rules -- you got punished for it.

I have no idea what you're talking about here:
    I banned you because you griefed a pixel art -- badly. So much so that it was obvious there were malicious intentions.
    https://imgur.com/a/BkVMptG
    https://imgur.com/a/EmAjnic

I don't know any of your friends (I do have a bad memory, but I do NOT ban people for absolutely no reason). Unless you can tell me who your friends are that you're mentioning -- otherwise I don't believe you.

The point of a ban appeal is to appeal to the staff, to show that you're apologetic for what you did - and to show that you are mature enough to come back.
    I'm sorry to say that I will be voting no on this ban appeal.

Best regards,
    Sky

Majora likes this.
  5. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    You lost me when you blamed Sky for "having a bad day", I've been around him long enough to know he doesn't just ban someone based on his mood for the day. We probably won't pardon your ban due to your lack of understanding as to why you got banned, and from the sounds of it no remorse. You can continue to not play on ZeldaVerse. Try again next year.

RamenShinobi and Majora like this.