Application for Helper

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ZeldaVerse, Dec 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeldaVerse

Helper
    Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

• Minecraft Username = ZeldaVerse.
    • What staff position are you applying for? = Helper.
    • Do you have a way of us being able to contact you? (Skype, TS, etc) = I got skype and discord.

• How old are you? = I'm 17 years old.
    • What do you like about TLOZ franchise? = What could I possibly not like about it, I't transmits good vibes while playing every single one of their games, I do love MMask more than any of them.
    • Do you have any hobbies? = I used to program stuff , And I had a job as a mechanic for 1 year and a half
    • What do you like about The Legend of Zelda franchise? = Their games are so creative and oportunity giving , like for example In OOT or MM you could play any melody you wanted even If it wasn't implemented in the game.
    • Have you ever been a staff member before? = Yeah I was a builder on a pixelmon server, I was a jr mod at an rpg server , I used to be a helper on another pixelmon server, and at the moment I'm a builder on a pixelmon server.

• What do you have to offer to ZeldaVerse? = I love the community and the people on the server are awesome.
    • Have you ever used hacks before? (Be honest.) = When i was like 12 years old, I used KillAura on factions, But i haven't used them ever since.
    • Have you ever been banned before? (Be honest.) =Yeah I was banned for hacking on a factions server and I've been banned on non official servers just because the owner had the power to do so.
    • How many hours have you spent on ZeldaVerse? (Estimate.) = Well even if I just got this account, I used to play a lot like 5 - 6 months ago with another one, but it got hacked so i just bought another one. But back then I used to play a lot , I even stood awake for hours at midnight building with my bud Majora, even tho he doesn't remember me.
    • How would you react to a player who is spamming? = I would warn them and tell them that's not appropiate.
    • How would you react to a disrespectful player? = I would also warn them and advice them to be respecful to others, because if you wanna be respected you gotta respect them too.
    I hope you found my application clean and you can consider me as a part of the beautiful team you guys have.

Best reards
    Brian

2. Sky

Sky
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    Gotta say, love the name.
    Great application, I especially loved this:
    I do remember you helping Majora on Zelda II, even if he doesn't remember, ahaha.
    I vote yes!

ZeldaVerse likes this.
  3. RamenShinobi

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Simp Slayer
    Yo. I can see you have pretty good experience with being a helper, and the app was amazing, so that's an absolute yes from me. Hopefully I can see you in the ZeldaVerse staff in the future, ZeldaVerse!

ZeldaVerse likes this.
  4. ZeldaVerse

Helper
    Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Thank you RamenShinobi , I think I remember you from a few months ago ,ty for the support.

5. ZeldaVerse

Helper
    Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Ty for the support Sky, I won't let you guys down If i get the position.

6. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

God of Chaos
    First things first, great app. Though I remember little of you (once again, sorry bout that), looking through my chat history, it seems you were quite useful to me. So definitely Helper material. I'm gonna say yes. And how could I possibly not mention the fact that your IGN is ZeldaVerse. That is a fact I just can't ignore.

ZeldaVerse likes this.
  7. ZeldaVerse

Helper
    Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

ty majora you're one of my best buds and you've helped me throughout my stanza on the server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.