Application of AdminProductions

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by AdminProductions, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdminProductions

Helper
    Expand Collapse

Introduction of who I am
    Hello, my name and Minecraft username is AdminProductions. People can call me AdPro for short. I'm applying for the position of Helper, and I can easily be contacted via Discord with the username AdminProductions#6746.

So, to start off, I am 18 years old I'm currently a 12 grade high school student working in the field of Information Technology, fixing student Chromebooks and such. As of this application, I have two certifications in Operating Systems and Security and am working to get a Networking certificate. At home I work on sound/music editing as well as video production for my YouTube Channel. I also train to be a voice actor someday.

As for The Legend of Zelda, I really enjoy the aesthetics and looks of certain characters and the gameplay, the story is also very interesting for each game. I particularly like the different versions of Link that are featured within each game.

For staff positions, I've been a graphical artist for a project known as MRCL (Minecraft Recreation of Code Lyoko), I worked on some of the character skins for the NPCs and even helped out with ideas for their resource packs.

What I can do for ZeldaVerse
    I feel that with ZeldaVerse, I can help out with people's builds. For example, say someone needed a player-head of a specific entity in the Zelda universe for their build like a Boko Baba from Wind Waker, or a Deku Scrub from Ocarina of Time. I could make a skin for that entity with as much accuracy towards the original source material as Minecraft will allow me. So far people not only have said that my player-head skins are pretty good, but also that my actual skins that can be used as actual player skins are really good, too. So for ZeldaVerse, I think I can be a really great help by being a graphic artist.

Hacking
    Okay, if there's one thing I can't stand it's hacking. I have never hacked in my life when it comes to Minecraft. Hacking is never fun, at least not for me. It makes everything unfair and anger-inducing to other people. I don't want people to think terribly of me, so I don't use hacks. Hacks are dumb.

Banning
    I have never been banned either. Maybe banned for really dumb reasons that don't have any value, but never banned for any actions that were my own fault. However, if I were to be banned for any reason, it had better be a reason that befalls upon me to accept the consequences. I've said it many times and I'll say it again, I work with the rules that are given to me. If I break the rules, not only is it a serious consequence to me, but also my heart.

Activity
    I have been active on ZeldaVerse for at least 3 days as of writing this application, and I've already learned a lot in the span of that many days, so surely I'm in good hands.

Spammers
    If someone is spamming in the chat, I would most likely ask a mod or admin that's online at that moment. However, 99% of the time that people who spam come into a server, usually other people are on when it happens. In theory, those other people would be reporting that to the mods and admins already, which doesn't really leave room for me to do anything.
    Regardless, if a spammer is within my premises, I will be as diligent as I can be when it comes to reporting these issues.

Disrespect
    If a disrespectful player is on, usually I ignore the player and tell someone like a mod or a friend. Typically, no one is really disrespectful towards me, so it's not that big of a deal. There are occasions where disrespect does happen. As I said, I easily ignore disrespect when it's being presented to me.

And I think that's it. Hopefully this whole thing wasn't too much of a burden to read. And I look forward to seeing the results of an application such as this, I hope I can become a great help to ZeldaVerse and generally get along with everyone nicely. Take care~!

2. RamenShinobi

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Royal Knight, Hero Of Time, etc.
    Yo. Your skins are pretty good, and it was an amazing app, and you're pretty chill. I'm gonna have to say it's a yes from me.

3. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

Your personality is great and I see great potential in you. I will say a yes.

4. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    Though you haven't been here long I can tell you're a cool guy. I think you'd make a nice addition to the team. I vote yes.

5. Makar

Mod
    Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Honorary Musician For The Great Deku Tree
    This app is really well made and I think you'll do good as a staff member, yes for me

Kabegami likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.