Archmod Im very very confident.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Sarah_Sanderson, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah_Sanderson

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

#1 Sarah_Sanderson, Mar 15, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    Arch Mod Application - Okay i am 100% ready to be arch mod i have complete cotrol over my emotions and i swear i will take every second of it seriously

Arch-Mod Requirements:

• You must meet what is above.* I have

• You must have an intermediate understanding of CoreProtect. (as you will use those commands in the application).* I do of course

• You must have had Mod before you apply for Arch-Mod.*yes i have im currently mod right now for several months

• You must help with at least 4 building projects (and provide which project you helped with in the application).*I have duh
    Introduction - Arch-Mod:

• What is your Minecraft username?*ZeldaTwilight

• What is your Discord information? (e.g. Someone#1234).*ZeldaTwilight #2579

• Have you met the requirements with the "*"? Duh of course a did hahaa
    The Main Application - Arch-Mod:

• Please list 10 Mod commands.*/mute, /kick, /tempban, /spy, /v, /tp, /ia, /invsee, /fly, /jail.

• Please list 5 CoreProtect commands.*/co, /co rollback, /co help, /co undo /co restore

• Have you helped with at least 4 building projects?*yes i have two in cotw and two in zv

• What is your reasoning for applying for Arch-Mod So i can help others with project and stuff if there is no other staff
    Scenarios - Arch-Mod:

• A player has come onto the server and griefed 20 blocks on somebody's house. What do you do?*I restore the things they griefed and then i permbaned them from the server or give them a warning

• Your best friend in real life; PlayerA, has come onto the server. PlayerB also joins. You do not know PlayerB. PlayerB breaks into someone's house and steals everything from another person who left their chests unlocked.PlayerA does the same to the same individual. What do you do?* I punish them both equally because it doest matter who they are its bad to grief

• A donor has come onto the server angry about not receiving something promised in the BuyCraft website. They are very persistent and are demanding to see the owner. You ask them to calm down, but they do not, and they start being very disrespectful. What do you do?*I mute them and warn them. I will also tell them that i will talk to the owner and see if he can be on that day.

2. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

God of Chaos
    This app is good and all, but I have a few problems. You say you have complete control of your emotions. I'm not saying that you haven't, I just haven't seen proof of that yet. Also, I have only heard you talk in a voice chat ONCE. Communication and Interaction are important for an Arch-Mod. For now, I will have to say no, sorry.

3. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    Now, I think the application was great.
    I know you're a good staff member but I don't think you're ready for Arch-Mod just yet.

So, unfortunately, I will deny this application FOR NOW.

Now, as with what Majora said, I haven't seen you act in many situations regarding issues with people or fixing griefs.
    Secondly, as he said, we haven't heard much from you. Communication and interaction not only with us but the community is very important as well.

Zelda you're a great Mod. But, if you want Arch-Mod, you need to step up your ability to interact with not only us but the community as well.

Arch-Mod is not an easy role to get by any means - and we just want to ensure that our server is in the best and most trustworthy hands.
    Now, remember, I'm not saying no completely, I am denying your application, but, take this and learn from it. Don't just delete it and blame it on a situation on the server where you lost control of your emotions.
    There are many abilities for you to learn before I am confident in you getting Arch-Mod.

If you have any questions my DMs are always open unless I'm busy, in which case you will be notified by my status on Discord.

In any case, I know one day you will be ready for Arch-Mod, but that day is not today. However, don't get discouraged, there's much more to learn.

Thanks,

Sky

Majora likes this.
  4. Sarah_Sanderson

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

i talked more than once

5. Sarah_Sanderson

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

ive been arch mod before so i know is hard

6. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    That's not the point, Zelda. The point is, is that you need to communicate more to us and the community. You're defending yourself as if we're attacking you in some way; when really, we're just giving you suggestions and feedback as to why we denied your application.

This behavior sends volumes to me and proves to me that you're not ready for Arch-Mod on this server yet.

7. Sarah_Sanderson

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

i didnt mean for to sound rude i wasnt trying sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.