Calling Card

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Phantom Thieves, Feb 3, 2020.

?

are the Phantom Thieves just?

1. yes

25.0%
  2. no

75.0%
  3. let Scraps back in

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The Phantom Thieves

Expand Collapse

those who call themselves the modderators of this land, we are the Phantom Thieves. Here to bring anarchy to everywhere we go. your weak barrier blocks and locked doors couldn't stop us, so what makes you think it'll stop others?(also decorating an aquarium with diamond blocks? that's just kinda asking for it if you ask us) we started playing with good intentions but the only one who didn't get perma banned is the one who started it so like, that's kinda whack. like lil Scraps spent hours on that server making 2 big houses and yall just slam on them because their friend started stealing, like you guys cant just spawn stuff back in. ok but really yall have a great server with alot of cool stuff, and because the other two probably arent gonna see this, im really sorry but at the same time you guys can just creative mode stuff back in so????
    eh whatever. hope the server grows so big stuff likes this happens a lot like other ones do, you guys put alot of work into it and it shows
    your friends,
    the Phantom Thieves

Majora likes this.
  2. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

God of Chaos
    I was starting to worry you guys were gonna steal my heart. Eh, you would have a rough time going through my labyrinth anyway. I must agree though, an aquarium with diamond blocks is asking for it. I was asking that myself when I found out yesterday XD

3. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    Usually I don't entertain people, but this time I have to.

The fact that you have the gall to ask if this was just -- I'll answer it for you, no -- it was not just.
    Firstly, what your "team" did violated Rule 6, "No stealing or griefing of any kind", no that was not just.
    Murdering animals throughout Coasina, is not just.
    Stealing crops from a PUBLIC farm, is not just.

And that's honestly what I find funny. Yes we do have creative mode, yes we can just rollback the damage -- so what was your points when accomplishing this? :confused:

So, you want back in the server, even after introducing to us as a team of griefers/raiders or whatever you wanna call yourselves. I think not.

We have rules -- to protect other people's stuff. Sure, you can just break through, but then what happens? You get banned for violating the rules.
    Sorry if you think that's wrong -- if you want to play on a server without rules, try 2b2t or some other Anarchy server.

Also, thank you for informing me of your accomplice other than Scraps and Achan, their ban has been updated accordingly. ;)

Majora likes this.
  4. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    So you like the server? But you decided to grief and steal... sounds legit to me.

Thinks like a deku, acts like a deku, does stuff like a deku. You sir are a deku!

Maybe if you'd stop shooting your nuts at my boat we wouldn't be here. >:L

I'll have you know that I, Captain Linebeck, the most prominent person to ever sail the seas, dont approve of your little twigs and leaves.

Thieves you call yourselves? Haha! Im the greatest thief of them all. I stole your ability to play on the server!

Now if you excuse me, I have a bubble bath to take with my new rupee bath bomb! Its red this time!!!

Majora and Sky like this.
  5. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Expand Collapse

God of Chaos
    So I completely misunderstood what you were saying, "Phantom Thieves". I'm afraid that you can't justify your griefing shenanigans. Before you ask, I got the evidence right here. 2020-02-02_13.18.48.png 2020-02-02_13.22.49.png

6. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Expand Collapse

God of Chaos
    Since I can apparently only post two pictures at a time, here are more. You looted the fort of Coasina. There is more but Sky was the one who mostly checked the damage.

Attached Files:

7. The Phantom Thieves

Expand Collapse

believe me or not, i do think you guys have a good server. from the minigames to the maps you guys build to the community you've made, its all really nice, and i do hope to see it grow. ive always admired the work you've put into it, even if it conflicts with my actions. im not gonna plead to be allowed back, and the poll was a joke, poking fun at Persona 5 a bit more. you wont see me trying to come back, and ill let this be this be the last you hear of me. but you guys would make any Zelda fan, including this one, who saw your world proud.(also great job on the texture pack n music pack too. ive been using them on and off the server)

Majora likes this.
  8. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Expand Collapse

God of Chaos
    Thanks, we've put a lot of work on it. (And as a Persona 5 fan myself, I enjoyed the little touch ngl)