HikariLink's Helper App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by HikariRinku, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HikariRinku

Helper
    Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Student 3D Game Artist and Animator
    Hello! I am known as HikariLink.

I am looking to apply for Helper here on ZeldaVerse.

If you are to contact me, I am on the ZeldaVerse Discord; my current status is a Donor, and I am known as Hikari on it, Discord tag being HikariRinku#2202.

To briefly explain my background, I am 19 years of age, with being a college student for Game Art and Animation. I have quite a passion for drawing, and I enjoy that the Zelda franchise was a big part of my childhood and being my biggest inspiration and influence in my gaming tastes and drawing style. While I have been a staff member before, I believe I can adjust my schedule to be a staff member once more.

What I have to offer for ZeldaVerse: I can (and will nonetheless) continue to be an artist for ZeldaVerse’s server icons, any banners for social media such as YouTube, icons for ranks, and so much more. I can also build for projects if needed.

I have never hacked nor haven’t been banned before (if I were banned, more than likely it may have been a joke ban, as that had happened before, according to my memory.)

I would say that I have been on ZeldaVerse for perhaps a total of 70 hours at most (this is a very rough estimate, considering I have not been on often, but I want to be!).

If someone were to spam, I would kindly tell them to stop spamming. If they deliberately continue to do so, I would notify a mod (if they are to be online). Screenshot proof will be taken.

If someone were to be verbally disrespectful to me or another player, so long as the receiver of the disrespect doesn’t talk back in just as rude of a manner, I believe they can be ignored. Though, if the latter occurs, screenshot proof will be taken to the mods to handle the situation.

2. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

God of Chaos
    I approve. Welcome back to the crew. My, how the tables have turned since I was a helper.

3. RamenShinobi

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Simp Slayer
    Definitely a yes from me. Your personality is great and I believe you'd be an amazing moderator... again.

4. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    I think you would be a good helper again. You've been helping me with some small projects every now and then. I guess it's time to make it official. I vote yes.

5. Sky

Sky
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    I vote yes. Welcome back, old friend.❤️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.