It do be like that sometimes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RamenShinobi, Jul 2, 2020.

?

Is Link the coolest on the staff team?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Definitely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Absolutely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ok.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. RamenShinobi

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Simp Slayer
    #1 RamenShinobi, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    Heya. If you don't know who I am, tf you doing with your life I'm the coolest >:L

I've been in this server for awhile, and I'd like to tell people that instead of being down that the server has reached it's end, like all good things do, be happy that you were able to be apart of such an amazing community. I genuinely don't remember why I started playing ZeldaVerse, it might've been because I had finished BOTW and required m o a r Zelda content. Looking back, this was the only Zelda server that really stood out to me. I remember checking out multiple servers, such as ZeldaCraft and something else that starts with "Zelda____." Anyways, those two servers didn't stand out as much as ZV did, and looking back, it was probably because th̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ the ZeldaVerse community was just something to behold. There was little toxicity and everyone was kind, but not annoyingly kind because nobody likes that.

Some of my favorite memories were:
    1. I had put a sign saying "Grief, I dare you." on my door, months later I had returned to my old house, it was completely griefed. What can I say, I literally asked for it.

2. There was also a moment that I wasn't too proud of, but it was funny. I had recently learned how to revive pets using core protect, though I made an error and accidentally resurrected a ton of chickens. The real question is, who the hell made so many chickens???

3. ZeldaFest. That shit was fun af, I, a filthy trident main, am a god among men in ZF, the avatar, master of trident bending b̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶d̶u̶m̶b̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶v̶a̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶R̶e̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶. I also remember I found a way to glitch it and get two tridents, something only I, Link, The Avatar, the Chosen One, the Anime Protag, the [Insert Other Powerful Thing], can do.

Those were three of my favorite moments of ZV, the third one being more of a concept than a moment, though that's really all that I need to say. Have a lovely day, stay hot, smash like and subscribe, I'll see you in the next one > : )

- TECHNICALLY ARCH-MOD, Link.