Komagire wants to be a helper, please :)

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Komagire, Oct 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Komagire

Expand Collapse

I dunno man, stuff really.
    My Minecraft Username is - Komagire
    I'm looking to apply for a Helper position on ZeldaVerse.
    I have a couple ways of contacting me, but mostly through Discord would be easiest. I'm down to download or get any other communication service you guys need me to get though.

I am 16 years old.
    I've got a couple hobbies, but I'm guessing you already know I like to play Minecraft huh? Well I also enjoy drawing too! Ain't the best at it... but I enjoy it nonetheless!
    My favorite parts of the Zelda Franchise is when I get to fight stuff. That may sound kinda simple, but hey I'm a simple guy. I see a bad guy and I just chop em down, it's fun to me!
    I've never been a staff member for anything before, but I'm down to learn and get this down right. I'll be sure to play close attention to what I've gotta do.

What have I got to offer to ZeldaVerse? - Easy, my amazing personality and charming good looks. But in all seriousness, I'm online pretty often and around players almost all the time, I'll be sure to keep them in shape. But not too much in shape, I'm not a dictator after all.
    Never used hacks before, I don't even know how it's done. (I wish I did :mad: )
    I've never been banned from a server before.
    I've spent maybe 3-4 Months on ZeldaVerse.
    How would you react to a player who is spamming? - First, with a polite "Please Stop". If it continues, with a firmer "Please Stop" and a warning. Third time, maybe a mute for a good 5 minutes. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
    How would you react to a disrespectful player? - First off not cool, second off I would give them a warning first. Then with time to assess the situation, find a suitable punishment if the hassling continues. Nothing too drastic, it's just a game after all. But still firm, to not have this outburst happen again.

I'm pretty dang excited to possibly be working with all of you. It'll be fun!

(Also, I punched Linebeck with my bare hands while he was dressed as Thanos. As you can see, I'm pretty well qualified for this position. :) )

2. Komagire

Expand Collapse

I dunno man, stuff really.
    Wow this guy seems pretty cool, I would totally hire him to Helper position.

3. RamenShinobi

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Simp Slayer
    a million percent! You're always active and you'd be a great addition to the team!

4. Sky

Sky
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    I vote yes! Great app, though now I'm gonna have to rub my eyes because of the bolded text looool.

5. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    I like your style. You'd be a great fit.

In Linebeck, that means welcome aboard.

6. Sarah_Sanderson

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

even though your helper now i vote yes still lol sorry been playing zelda randomizers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.