Majora's Arch-Mod App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Majora, Oct 31, 2019.

?

Majora?

1. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Who even is Majora?

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

It's time...

WELP! Let's get this thing started.

• You must meet what is above.* I believe I do.
    • You must have an intermediate understanding of CoreProtect. (as you will use those commands in the application).* I can say from experience that I have an understanding of those commands those creative griefs couldn't rollback themselves
    • You must have had Mod before you apply for Arch-Mod.* Lesse here....Yup, I think I am a mod. I have been one for over a year.
    • You must help with at least 4 building projects (and provide which project you helped with in the application).* I have done some solo projects such as: Loz (NES), Zelda II (NES), Seasons/Ages (GBC), Subrosia (GBC), and I'm working on Pokemon Fire Red (though I haven't made too much progress on that). I haven't done many group projects. Though I have helped with Clock Town and Lon Lon Ranch (which I have no memory of helping but apparently, I helped with that).
    • What is your Minecraft username?* MajoraMoon
    • What is your Discord information? (e.g. Someone#1234).* Majora#6155
    • Have you met the requirements with the "*"? I believe so.
    • Please list 10 Mod commands.* /mute, /kick, /tempban, /spy, /v, /tp, /ia (that counts right?), /invsee, /fly, /jail.
    • Please list 5 CoreProtect commands.* /co, /co purge (so this is how Sky did it), /co rollback, /co help, /co undo.
    • Have you helped with at least 4 building projects?* Look above
    • What is your reasoning for applying for Arch-Mod?* Well, Sky and Linebeck has recommended me to apply as Arch-Mod. I also believe that this is the next step for me as a supporter of ZV. And just look at that forums icon! look right above this app I am literally the FACE of ZV XD (ok, that last one isn't a legit reason, I just find it funny how nobody has pointed that out.)
    • A player has come onto the server and griefed 20 blocks on somebody's house. What do you do?* Simple, I take a picture and report it to the ship-chat and let Sky and Linebeck tell me the penalty and I just carry it out.
    • Your best friend in real life; PlayerA, has come onto the server. PlayerB also joins. You do not know PlayerB. PlayerB breaks into someone's house and steals everything from another person who left their chests unlocked.PlayerA does the same to the same individual. What do you do?* I would do the same procedure as the first one. I will also ask the player what A and B took and let Sky give him a refund.
    • A donor has come onto the server angry about not receiving something promised in the BuyCraft website. They are very persistent and are demanding to see the owner. You ask them to calm down, but they do not, and they start being very disrespectful. What do you do?* That is a very specific scenario. I doubt that has ever happened in ZV history. I would give the player a warning but if he/she continues, I would probably ask for back up. But if push comes to shove, and nobody is available, I would have to go with the Justice system and do a 2 minute mute. Then if the player still is disrespectful, I will do strike 2 and so forth.
    Welp, that's it. Happy Halloween!

2. RamenShinobi

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Royal Knight, Hero Of Time, etc.
    Yo. Your personality is great, you’ve been active a ton, and you’ve been a great mod for awhile now. Definite yes from me. Oh, the app was also amazing, too

Majora likes this.
  3. Sarah_Sanderson

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

That will be a yes from me

Majora likes this.
  4. Kyle Alyko

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

I don't even have to review it (I did tho, don't worry.) I've seen you online so much, it's like you practically live there now. And your ability to Moderate is amazing from what I've seen. It's a definite yes from me!

Majora likes this.
  5. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    Majora, I think it is safe to say you have earned this. You have been giving us a hand since the near the beginning. You started out as a helper, and after years of coming on and supporting us through the good and the bad, I would say you've shown quite the dedication. You have convinced me to accept.

In other words Yes.

[​IMG]

Majora likes this.
  6. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

Man, this app sucks. No from me

Linebeck likes this.
  7. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:

Welp ladies and gents. Looks like he changed his mind. I guess we gotta cancel the party.

Majora likes this.
  8. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    Easy yes. You've proven your dedication since the beginning. Even though we had a rocky relationship at first, at the end of the day, I'm not only glad to call you Arch-Mod, but also, friend.

Majora likes this.
  9. Makar

Mod
    Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Honorary Musician For The Great Deku Tree
    I have to say yes, you've been here longer than most and I think you'll fit the job well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.