Mon Application du Helping

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Wild180, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wild180

Helper
    Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

Working under Ganon and Vaati
    #1 Wild180, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    Minecraft Username:
    Wild180
    Position apply for?:
    Helper
    What be thine age?:
    Well since you asked so kindly:16!
    How might contact be maintained?:
    I'm usually available to contact through Discord (In Pinkie's Locker#3634)or Email (Thethreeballisticgamers@gmail.com).
    We're here to steal info about you:
    Huh, okay. I would list off some hobbies but currently, I really only write, come up with random crazy ideas, read and play mostly Minecraft. Annnd I still listed hobbies.
    The Legend of Zelda- what about it captures your interests?:
    Everything, to be honest. I absolutely love the story aspects of the games and the soundtracks. I actually own some version of them all (not counting all the various re-releases) except for A Link to The Past and Four Swords on the Game Boy Advance!
    Hast thou ever held title of "Staff member" before?:
    Not on ZeldaVerse, no. However, back in 2014-16 (when it was still possible in Pocket Edition), I was the owner of some servers with some friends and staff on their servers. I'm also a mod on some non-minecraft projects and have the up-votes from my friends that I can be very responsible. Now, on to the bigger parts.
    Hack? Is that what you do? You hack?:
    I never have- nor will- use hacks on any games.
    A matter of The Ban Hammer...:
    No, I have never been banned before. Unless we're talking about me wrongfully being banned in Animal Jam after my friend accidentally got me hacked... in which case I was banned?
    You're offering your assistance, but what can you really do for ZeldaVerse?:
    Ah, well. To be honest, I'm unsure. Anything that needs to be done I'd be willing to do as time and y'all see fit. I enjoy interacting with others here, and am on often. I'm also known for keeping tabs on people, so if that needs to be done I'm good at that... for reasons.
    How many hours on ZV, dude?:
    Oh, jeez. Going with 512 because I can't find any other notes past that... and I don't wanna try to figure out almost 2 years worth of playing I guess.
    A Wild [Spammer] appeared!:
    To begin with, I'd give the player a notice that they are spamming (wow! shocking!) and ask them to kindly tone it down. If they continue to pursue their course of action, I'd warn them once more and then mute them for around 3-4 minutes if it persists. After that, I'd make sure to contact a high ranking Official with the information and quite possibly some *glances around* photographic proof! Gasp! And a longer mute, of course.
    I see... but what about one who is Disrespectful?:
    A similar course of action to the above would happen. I'd remind the player to be respectful and then warn them if they didn't stop, before giving them a mute and then longer mute while contacting a mod or admin.

2. Sky

Sky
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    Great app! Lmao.

I think you'd make a good addition to our team! I've seen you very often on the server.
    Great answers to the scenarios as well.

I vote yes.

Wild180 likes this.
  3. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

God of Chaos
    Love the app, made me chuckle a few times. You are a very active player in ZV. I think you would make a good addition to the crew.

Yes from me

a little side-note: Maybe change the question: What be mine age? to What be thine age?

Wild180 likes this.
  4. RamenShinobi

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Simp Slayer
    High quality app, chief. I’ve seen you on many times recently and the app itself was creative and still good. Yes.

Wild180 likes this.
  5. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    Well done. Someone hand this kid a mop and tell him to start scrubbing!

Wild180 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.