Phoenixstar109 (aka Kabegami) Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Kabegami, Oct 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kabegami

Expand Collapse

Minecraft Username: Phoenixstar109 (aka Kabegami)

What staff position are you applying for?
    As the title says, I am applying for the helper role.

Do you have a way of us being able to contact you?
    I am able to be contacted through Discord texting and on ZeldaVerse itself. My discord identification is: Kabegami#1278. Also, I prefer not to use voice chat.

How old are you?
    I am 13 and thus able to apply for helper!

Do you have any hobbies?
    My hobbies are playing music, painting, and 3D printing(before my 3D printer broke). Obviously, playing video games is one of my hobbies as well. Some examples of my favorite games are Okami, Minecraft, BOTW, and recently Crypt of the Necrodancer.

What do you like about The Legend of Zelda franchise?
    I enjoy debating and arguing about The Legend of Zelda. The complex story can be interpreted in ways that fill in certain details not explained directly by the game. One example of this is the debate on which timeline is Breath of the Wild in.

Have you ever been a staff member before?
    I have never been a staff member of any server. Although my lack of experience might show at the beginning of my “career”, some experience will quickly and definitely develop after a short period of time.

Main part of application:

What do you have to offer to ZeldaVerse?
    First of all, I have dedicated hours a week to stay active and part of the community. Also, building large buildings and is a way I add to the server. I will always try to be impartial at all times and never abuse my own power.

Have you ever used hacks before?
    I have never hacked before. I find the concept of hacking horrible. Why ruin someone else’s experience and pleasure. Depriving people of their pleasure is horrible.

Have you ever been banned before?
    As a non-hacker, I have never been banned. I have also never griefed or anything of that kind. As I said above, depriving people of their pleasure is horrible.

How many hours have you spent on ZeldaVerse?
    According to the statistics menu, I have played about 209 hours on Zeldaverse. I always try to be online multiple times a week.

How would you react to a player who is spamming? *
    If a player starts to spam, I would politely tell them to stop. If they still persist, the punishment will be the 1 minute mute. If the spammer still persists, he or she would receive a 10 minute mute would be given. Since a player who spams this much deserves punishment, I would send a screenshot of the spamming to a moderator or admin.

How would you react to a disrespectful player? *
    Even though it is very unlikely to unknowingly disrespect a player, I would give a warning anyway. Any disrespectful remarks after the warning would immediately follow with a 10 minute mute and a screenshot sent to the admin or moderators.

2. RamenShinobi

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Royal Knight, Hero Of Time, etc.
    Amazing app! I'd say it's a yes. There are some things we can improve, but over time, you might become a better helper than I was! Maybe.

Kabegami likes this.
  3. Majora

Arch-Mod
    Staff Member Arch-Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

I'm very mixed about this app. Sorry, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to say no one this one. Though you have a great app, I don't think you are mature enough for the position.

Kabegami likes this.
  4. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    I'm gonna have to agree with Majora on this one. Your application was amazing, but I just don't think you're mature enough to handle a staff position currently.

Kabegami likes this.
  5. Makar

Mod
    Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Honorary Musician For The Great Deku Tree
    Though your app showed a lot of promise, I'd like to see more of you showing a good responsibility on the server, no for now but maybe a yes in the future

Kabegami likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.