Apply for dark lord

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Ganondorf629 ✔️, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganondorf629 ✔️

Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    #1 Ganondorf629 ✔️, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Hello, I'm Ganondorf629 and I'd like to join your team as a dark lord (custom rank). You can contact me via skype (iphone), discord (iphone).

Before telling you what my motivations are and why would I apply for a staff position, I'll tell you about myself.

So I'm 19 years old since July, I'm Belgian (and my English accent isn't good), I like djing, remixing musics, playing video games, and dancing. I make mods on need for speed world.

I know a lot of people here don't trust me because of toolbar, understandable. The only thing I can say is that I hadn't any bad intentions. You saw what happened from your screen, but you didn't see what was in my head. It was unfair but not dangerous because I was the only one who had this 'cheat', and I hadn't bad intentions.

So now I'll start my apply.

I had a server in the past, with a lot of contents (non-modded server with Aether, new items, exclusive musics, special events such as Creative Flag, big maps, but there was only 10 players on average), I runned this server for 1 years+, and I've acquired some experience in managing server, making events, terraforming (I can use world edit, but I don't know voxel, and I use world painter a lot), building (not my strong point tho), and I'd say I've a good knowledge in plugin with the server need a specific plugin.
    However, I don't have as much time as when I had my server, so I couldn't do so much event as I did before.
    I was/am a staff (administrator) member of other server, but I don't remind them all. I also did some videos with mojang to promote my server, but it isn't possible anymore. You can get more information about my experience as a staff member here. You'll find some old screenshots of my server, some server where I was a staff member (old servers, 2015)

What I've to offer to zeldaverse are some exclusif stuff:
    • New 3D items, just like mods do, without replacing any items (all vanilla items are available!) and without optifine. It works server side and the client doesn't have to download any launchers. It's a resource pack, and I know a good plugin that can force players to download the resource pack.
    • My zelda main theme music remix that'd be added in the resource pack (I do remix in fl studio 12)
    • My help (not exclusif stuff)
    • You'll see

I'd been banned a lot of time in the past, because I... gave me creative mode in the survival world of several servers without being opped (using a glitch I discovered). Don't worry, this glitch isn't possible on zeldaverse, you already have what you need to prevent from this. I can tell you how the glitch work if you want, but it's take times to explain...

Linebeck: 'If you do not get that position you prefer, will you still accept the position regardless?'
    It depends on the position, what it does. May be I will or may be I won't, I can't say it yet since different ranks requires different skills. So we can discuss this. If a rank doesn't convince me because it isn't what I need, I'd prefer to say no to prevent me from doing something in the wrong thing.

and I spent a lot of times near Ganon's Castle where Linebeck teleported me, but since I got banned & since whitelist is on I haven't spent so much times on the server.

If a player was spamming, I'd react regarding the amount of players online, if his spam is annoying people.
    Lot of people online means an avertissement, and if there's not a lot of them online, I'd just ignore it.
    If he continues spamming or redo it after, I'd mute him for 1 up to 5 minutes, regarding what his spam say.

If a player is disrespectful, I'd be less lenient, and I'd first tell him to stop, and if he continues, I'd mute him for 10+ minutes.

Thanks for reading, and tell me what isn't good with my written English so I can improve it

2. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    I do like your application, however, some things in your application needs to be revised, as a response such as 'I dunno' is not acceptable especially if you want your own rank.
    Once you revise some things and make it a bit better, I will consider it.

3. Ganondorf629 ✔️

Expand Collapse

Home Page:
    I've edited it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.