Banned For Dumb Reason

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by CytoRyan, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CytoRyan

Expand Collapse

I was banned for using WD (world Download) and my commands didn't work so I couldn't check the /rules so now I'm banned for Reason: No World Download/cheats/mods and idk why the heck this happened.. I didn't even world download so HAHAHA! I used a mini map mod to see where the nearest things are at and now I shall disable all of my mods and enjoy my day in Canada without ZeldaVerse...

2. Windy

Expand Collapse

A Tiny Hero with big dreams!
    #2 Windy, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
    Well. We did a test, where sky placed me as a Guest rank, and commands work just fine. You were able to teleport and warp to places just as fine as well. The excuse that commands didn't work doesn't help. Plus the comment you made that World Download is so useful doesn't help your case. Let's see what Linebeck says.

Linebeck likes this.
  3. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    First of all, that's a lie. I'm even going to quote you verbatim. 'i'll delete world downloader and the world with it.' The reason of why you do a Ban appeal is to convince staff members to unban you, and you didn't do a very good job.
    So basically I just proved two lies that you just told me. I believe that this is a 'no' for this ban appeal.

Linebeck likes this.
  4. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    Lol first off. World downloader should be blocked, so if you have proof you downloaded one of our worlds, please post it. I've never heard anyone complain this much about commands, I think you constantly get mixed up with the ones you're not allowed to use. Simply typing /help could have saved your there.

Let me see... this could have been avoided. However, this happened because you decided to give my staff members a scare, and maybe it could have been your way with words? I don't see much sympathy in your post, so the ban will stay, until further notice. Also, if you did indeed bypass our world downloader blocker, please by all means share your discovery if you really did. However, I doubt you did.

Best regards,

Linebeck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.