Breaking news and a few minor things

Discussion in 'Nintendo News' started by Majora, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Majora

Mod
    Staff Member Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

#1 Majora, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Breaking news! There will be a Nindies showcase on Tuesday, March 20th. Expect plenty of Indie announcements.

Now for the minor things. Kirby Star Allies just released today. Join Kirby as you protect the planet from the Jambastions and make friends with your enemies.

Today, during the South by Southwest Gaming, Sega announced Sonic Mania plus! A packaged edition of Sonic Mania is coming in Summer 2018. With Mighty and Ray join as playable characters (yes, they seem to remember those guys), new Encore mode, 4P Competition mode, Holographic packaging, 32-page art book, and more. Summer 2018. If you already own the game, you can get the modes, and the characters for free (Edit: the Encore dlc has to be paid). They also announced that there was gonna be Sonic Mania Adventures. A free cartoon series on youtube of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles taking place in the Sonic Mania game. There won't be any dialogue though.

Rumour has it that Spyro the Dragon: The Treasure Trilogy will be announced by Activision. Who knows if it is true or not but we might see it in the Nindies Showcase.

Nintendo gave some more detail on Nintendo Labo with the Toy-Con Garage. Remember that man that falls down? Well, that's part of it. Toy-Con Garage is where you make your own Toy-Con games.

Well, that is all for the Nintendo News, I just want to mention that Toys 'R' Us is going out of business and is selling or closing its US stores. So, what do you hope to see in the Nindies. I think I'm just gonna hope for Overwatch and Cuphead knowing that it is very unlikely that those will come to the Switch.

2. Majora

Mod
    Staff Member Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

I forgot to mention that the showcase is happening at 9 AM PT and 12 PM ET