By PumpkinHead92 Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by PumpkinHead92, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumpkinHead92

Expand Collapse

I like to Help people But I cant stand mean and bossy people that demands you to do stuff. I love it when People greet me and Help me when I help them so it is like a help triangle. When But sadly people cant contact me cause I don't chat with online chatting apps unless it is in a game like Minecraft. And I Promises to Help any in greatly big need of help.

No I have never use hacks. Yes I been banned before from my big brother server for making him mad for winning nothing else. I say well if you do math 3x360 then x that by 24 it would be around 25,000 hours. I dislike spammers it get annoying but some chat might be big and long so I wont be EXTREMLY mad at them. Players who is always mean need some payback for those they hurt so in Minecraft I would Give them a test of there own medicine But I wont do it for ever like a few mins some time a little bit more.

2. PumpkinHead92

Expand Collapse

PS. age 12

3. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    This is not how I expect a staff member to act in a situation like this. I would expect a staff member to be able to handle a situation with utmost respect and be able to use disciplinary commands and tools properly. Also - staff do not operate on a passive-aggressive psyche, staff should exercise all server rules and policies whilst being calm and letting things not get too out of hand.

Also.....if this is the case you've been around since almost the beginning of the server, which, as far as I know is untrue.

My vote; no.

4. Kyle Alyko

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Heyyyy um... I'm gonna have to say no. I don't mean to sound mean, since it's kiiiinda my job to break down applications and review them.

I understand you've been a player for quite a bit. However... I don't expect you to act annoyed, or give "PAYBACK" towards players. I expect a staff member to be cool, calm, and collected. A proper punishment shouldn't be "giving them a taste of their own medicine," and that is NOT how someone should handle a problem. That is a bad influence on other people.

My vote is no.

...Also, I think your math is wrong.

Linebeck likes this.
  5. Rolesi

Mod
    Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

I agree with Sky. I vote no.

6. Majora

Mod
    Staff Member Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

I agree with the rest of the staff. Also I can confirm for Kyle that the math is wrong.

7. Makar

Mod
    Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Honorary Musician For The Great Deku Tree
    I'm sorry, but I don't see enough we can really go on, and the responses provided are not exactly what I look for in a staff member. I vote no

8. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    Here at ZeldaVerse we have developed a family. Our staff team especially is a family. One thing we do not like is being mean to people regardless if they deserve it or not. ZV is a place where anyone should feel welcomed. Of course there are those who break rules, and of course we handle those players. However we do it in a professional manner, not a cut throat revengeful way.

Expressing that you "won't be extremely mad at them", shows me that you will make decisions based off emotion. The key to being a good staff member is by making decisions based on facts, logic, and whether or not the player really did anything harmful. The mentality you expressed can be very dangerous to the environment we created. We can't have emotional decisions backed up with a vengeful attitude.

My answer is a resounding no.

Majora and Sky like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.