Demonic's Staff Application (Zer0 For Hire!)

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Zer0, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zer0

Expand Collapse

Retail Worker At A Video Game/Anime Store
    Home Page:
    ZeldaVerse Staff Application

Username: DemonicHero
    Position: Helper or Mod

My name is Brayden (or Zer0) and I am a 15 year old in his sophomore year of highschool. As for my hobbies I like to play video games (clearly), make GFX, play with animals, and play sports; or do anything that calls for physical strength. What first brought me to like about the Legend of Zelda franchise was the lore and story behind it all. Also seeing the cool, calm, collected, but badass looking Link played another role in my liking for the game. I’ve been a helper on a couple servers; such as a pixelmon and mini-game server. As well as a developer for a server that sadly never to fruition.

The things I have to offer ZeldaVerse are not necessarily all my time and full dedication, if I’m being completely realistic. Although I offer a fun, but calm person who will try to put effort into making the server better. All while dealing with his own needs and desires. As for ever using hacks, I have not and if being banned on my friend’s server counts, then I have been banned before. As to positions, I will take any with open arms as long as I’m apart of the server. I’ve spent a few hours on the ZeldaVerse website, but none on the server itself. If a player was spamming in chat and disrupting others I would give the player a warning and if the player continued to spam and be disruptive, I would temporarily mute the player.[​IMG]

Sorry if the application turned out like and essay XD This is just how write.

2. Linebeck

Captain
    Staff Member Captain
    Expand Collapse

Minecraft account: Linebeck
    Captain
    Home Page:
    We would like to interview you sometime. Just join the discord, and we will let you know when.

3. Windy

Expand Collapse

A Tiny Hero with big dreams!
    I like your honesty and sense of humor. You may be a good helper. Let us know when you can have an interview!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.