My App for Arch-Mod

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Windy, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Windy

Expand Collapse

A Tiny Hero with big dreams!
    So I'm back once again with another app, this time for arch-mod. With the server releasing tomorrow I think it is a good time to post this, so here it goes. Hopefully my final application on this server.

Let's get started

Basic Info

-User Name:
    WindWakerLink

-Position applying for:
    Arch-Mod

-Ways to contact me:
    Discord, Skype, and Email (all of which you know already :p)

About me

-Hobbies:
    Arts n Crafts, Playing Video Games, and drawing

-What I like about the LoZ franchise:
    What isn't there to like? The music is amazing, the characters are wonderful, and the story is entertaining. I love the series and I don't plan on loosing interesting ever.

-Have I ever been a staff member:
    Yes, once I was a mod on two old servers and I'm currently a mod on ZeldaVerse

The Application

-What I have to offer to ZeldaVerse:
    Pretty much what I have been doing since the beginning. Helping my team build amazing maps and coming up with future ideas for the server. I love working on new projects and making skins, it's like art to me.

-Have I ever used hacks?:
    I can barely work my laptop half the time, I could never hack

-Have I ever been banned before:
    Temp ban yes, you know the story already XD

-If I don't get the position:
    I mean, if I don't get arch-mod I still have my mod position, I'm just reapplying because I'll never know if I don't try.

-How many hours spent on ZV?:
    Too many to count, I think near 300-400 hours? Maybe?

-Reaction to a spamming player:
    First, I would ask the player to stop. If they continue I will give them a warning leading to a 5 minute mute. After the mute, if the spam continues, a temp ban for 30 minutes seems like a good choice. If things escalate afterwards a longer temp ban or a permanent ban might come into play.

-Reaction to a disrespectful player:
    Once again, I would tell them to stop. If they continue, depending on what they are saying, a mute for 5-30 mins. Afterwards, if they continue, a temp ban for a couple of hours.

Though my time on the server after August 23rd will be limited due to college, I will do my best to be active on the server whenever I have the time. I've been on this server for a long time and I'm so happy we have gotten this far. Thank you for taking the time to read my app and thanks for being the greatest online friends a little Link can ask for.

With Love,
    Windy

Majora likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.