Nmkx40's Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Nick, Apr 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Expand Collapse

User:Nmkx40
    I'm willing to apply for any staff spot open and that you think will suit my abilities. I'm 18 and i guess you could probably contact me though my phone number which i will give you if accepted. I'm a really big Zelda fan that would be my hobby love the windwaker game I'm playing though it for the 5th time now. I love the new game BOTW and love building from it as you can see when i had access to the server. Id love to build more for the server with my build team. I do own my own server but it a privet one for friends iv coded it from the ground up. As i mentioned my team i have two other skilled builders that would love to join, Biggirlc and biggirlL, cousins of mine who I'm trying to get into the Zelda series. They have played BOTW and they love it. I have been band before i think when i was younger i spammed pretty sure. How i would have reacted to myself if i where staff i would have gave myself a waning (which i was) then if i didn't stop i would ban myself(which happened). Spamming in my book is considered disrespect full as well. I would probably treat the situation the same. Iv also never touch hacks i hate hackers very much ruins the game. Well i hope i get to join the team.

Nmkx40

2. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    Alright, as far as this goes, you need to improve on a few things — You need to give more details on what commands you use, as well as the general quality of the application altogether. I don't expect it to be an essay formatted perfectly, but I do at least expect a better format. Consider this application here as a guide for you to use next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.