Sarah_Sanderson's Mod app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Sarah_Sanderson, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah_Sanderson

Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

#1 Sarah_Sanderson, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    • What is your Minecraft username?* Sarah_Sanderson
    • What is your Discord information?* Salem_witch #2579
    • Have you met at least the requirements with the "*"? yes
    • My name is Brook Davis, I am 18 years old soon will be 19 in july. i am against bad words on servers i would never say them. I will be a good moderator because i have a lot of experience and i will not allow any players to be judged or bullied like i was in real life. i hate seeing things be briefed and other player being bullied.
    • What do I have to offer to Zeldaverse: i will offer my time every single day since i have no job and make sure this is a very friendly community of players and staff
    • /ban (Username) (Reason) - this command bans someone forever
    • /pardon (Username) - you can urban someone who has been previously banned

/jail u:Username (Time) - you can put people in jail where they can't contact other people in the world

/socialspy - Lets you see what people are saying to each other in messages.

/invsee (Username) - you can see someone else inventory
    • A player has come onto the server and spammed slurs and hateful language. What do you do?* i will tell them to stop it and if they don't i will mute for about 30mins and if they are still doing i will ban them for not listening to a staff
    • A player has come onto the server and is griefing things in the Creative World. What do you do?* i will tell them to stop and if the don't they will be temp ban

2. Kyle Alyko

Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Hm.. There are a couple of issues in the structure of the app (example being the end), but other than that you presented your reasons well, and it seems pretty solid to me. The only problem is your playtime, I would atleast play on the server for about a month or so before shooting for helper, much less mod. It'll have to be a no from me (for now)

A bit of friendly advice by the way for future mod applications, try to give an application your own structure, it shows that you dedicated time to making your own type of mod application, and are willing to spend time on doing so.

~Kyle

Majora likes this.
  3. Sarah_Sanderson

Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

ok i edited the end but you don't have to reply until a month if you don't wanna

4. Sky

Sky
    Supervisor
    Staff Member Supervisor
    Expand Collapse

Supervisor
    Home Page:
    All in all this is a pretty solid Helper application. Though; considering you've only been here for maybe a week -- I think that you should wait a bit longer before applying for Mod.

I accept this application for the position of Helper; not for Mod.

Majora and Sarah_Sanderson like this.
  5. Sarah_Sanderson

Staff Member Helper
    Expand Collapse

#5 Sarah_Sanderson, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    ok cool helper it’s is I would love to helper I should’ve thought of that before that makes more sense sorry

Majora likes this.
  6. Makar

Mod
    Staff Member Mod
    Expand Collapse

Honorary Musician For The Great Deku Tree
    Though I haven’t seen much from you on the server, the way you made your application stands out to me and you seem very knowledgeable with commands. So I’ll have to agree with SkywardWolves and say that I’d gladly accept you as a helper. Don’t disappoint *finger guns*

Majora and Sarah_Sanderson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.