ZV AUs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Majora, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Majora

Mod
    Staff Member Mod Mask Deity
    Expand Collapse

#1 Majora, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 10, 2019
    So a while ago I mentioned that I was thinking about ZV AUs (basically just different universes but with ZV characters). And I thought I would do the list here. I will update it when I get more ideas for the characters of those universes or add new ones.

ZVTale (Undertale): Chara (Hypergyzed), Flowey (Midnah_ Imp Form), Toriel (SkywardWolves), Sans (MajoraMoon), Papyrus (ForestChildMakar), Undyne (WindWakerLink), River Person (Vaati), Alphys (Rolesi), Muffet (PrincessAgitha), Mettaton (CyberL1fe I am honestly not so sure about this one though), Heats Flamesman (AnimeCloud), Bratty and Catty (Sorijilo and Rivkah111). Burgerpants (Linebeck suggested by Windy and Sky I think), Asgore (DarkLordGanon), Asriel (Midnah_), and Gaster (The Judger).

Details on this AU: This one is a bit complicated. Before you start thinking who Undyne and Papyrus are, switch them. So Makar actually where Windy should've been if she were Undyne and vice versa. Makar has a relationship with Rolesi blah blah blah, and main catchphrase is "Nyah hah hah". Also Majora and Windy live in separate houses (though Majora is a sentry and Windy is head of the royal guard). Windy is also the daughter of the King Ganon. I am still thinking about how the "Humans vs. Monsters" will change. I have been thinking of "Twlightners vs. Hylians". Sorjilo and Rivkah are construction workers who sell you construction themed weapons like a wrench, hammer, etc. Anime will at first say "Bad news. I am a girl and I am eight :(" after a true pacifist route he will say "Good news! I am not a girl and I am not eight!".

Wind Falls (Gravity Falls): Dipper (Rolesi), Mabel (ForestChildMakar), Grunkle Stan (Linebeck), Soos (CyberL1fe), Wendy (You guessed it, WindWakerLink), Manly Dan (DarkLordGanon), Stanford (SkywardWolves), Bill Cipher (MajoraMoon), Sheriff Blubs (Fng_Firecracker), Deputy Durland (AnimeCloud677), Gideon (KnightofMadness), Waddles (Cindy which is WindWakerLink's cat I think), Old Man McGucket (either Phoenix or PrincessAgitha), Shandra Jimenez (Vaati), Toby Determined (MajoraN64), and the Trickster (The Judger).

Details on this AU: Just remove the relationship with Dipper and Wendy as well as Toby's crush on Shandra.

Beckman (Batman): Batman (Linebeck), Robin (WindWakerLink), Alfred (SkywardWolves), Joker (MajoraMoon), Mr. Freeze (Vaati), Poison Ivy (PrincessAgitha), Bane (The Judger).

Details on this AU: Windy (Known as Wendy Rockbell in this AU) is actually a reporter who found out about Beckman's secret identity and fights crime with him while keeping Beckman's identity a secret. Wendy first went by the name of Robin but after the encounter of Majoker who made fun of the name and called Wendy "Wobin", everyone called Robin "Wobin" and thus the name stuck (Basically how Robotnik changed to Eggman).

One Punch Man (One Punch Man...I couldn't come up with a good name for it.): Saitama (KenzieB), Genos (CyberL1fe), Speed-o'-Sound Sonic (KnightofMadness), Tornado (WindWakerLink), Bang aka Silver Fang (SkywardWolves), and King (Linebeck).

Details on this AU: Basically One Punch Man but Windy (Tornado) has extremely powerful Wind powers instead of physic abilities and is the best sword wielder in the world.

Welp, if you have anything to add please comment.

Thank You

2. Phoenix

Staff Member
    Expand Collapse

Satan's secretary.
    Home Page:
    If we had an IRL AU, I'd be the Dad.

Because I leave for long periods of time.

(P.S. Majora you should have been Snowdrake, it would have been more accurate)

3. Majora

Mod
    Expand Collapse

1. I think Sejo2018 would've been the father if you think of it like that.
    2. Snowdrake is no more accurate than sans is if you are just thinking of me and puns.
    3. I love ketchup like sans

4. Majora

Mod
    Expand Collapse

#4 Majora, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  5. Majora

Mod
    Expand Collapse

I made a cover for ZVTale. ZVTaleCover.png

6. Majora

Mod
    Expand Collapse

#6 Majora, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
    The True Majora Battle Sprite.png
    and this is mii in ZVTale form.

7. Majora

Mod
    Expand Collapse

8. Majora

Mod
    Expand Collapse

Updated Majora Battle Sprite and made some Majora Face Sprites when I am talking: Majora Face Sprites (1).png